Obut Match - In StockObut
The above inventory changes daily.
Price is for 3 boules, wooden target ball and cloth sleeve in a carton.
Excellent grip. A very versitile balle for all players - shooters, middle and pointers. Low surface marking.
- Weight 650 to 730 g
- Hardness greater than 120 Kg/mm²
- Very good controlled balancing
- Black satin finish
- Carbon steel: requires regular oil maintenance to prevent oxidation
- When made available to the consumer, the Obut MATCH streaked 0 petanque ball is covered with a satin coating.
- Over the course of use, due to friction on the floor, this coating scratches, shrinks or disappears completely, to reveal the raw steel.
The little Obut tip: do not leave your MATCH ball streaked 0 in the trunk of your car, it is exposed to sudden temperature variations that cause condensation.
These conditions of high humidity will, in the long run, be detrimental to your balls by promoting their oxidation.
So remember to take your Obut balls out of the trunk of your car to store them indoors, dry.
If your preference (size/weight/design) is not available from stock, or you require engraving, we can order it from the factory - see Custom.
Please note that inventory items cannot be engraved.